Yes, that’s right, we’re back! Last year we took a group of six men on a journey of a lifetime. This time we’re expanding out to make this extraordinary trip available to both men and women.
Are you ready for:
- Deeper self-understanding?
- Improved relationships with yourself and those you love?
- A supportive space where you can be your full self and share with others like you?
What would you say to a week dedicated to diving deep into these questions in what many consider to be one of the most auspicious places on the planet? Sounds amazing right?! If you’re as excited as we are about this incredible opportunity then this journey is for you.
The Awakening 2.0 is a transformational adventure experience for men and women looking to awaken their greatest power, potential and authentic self-expression in the world.
We are bringing together a group of courageous individuals willing to dive deep into what it truly means to be free. This incredible journey will take us down into the Sacred Valley in Peru and up into the majestic and mystical Andes Mountains with other like-minded people from around the world. Throughout the three day trek we will:
- Experience traditional shamanic ceremonies
- Visit Andean villages where we’ll get to interact with the local indigenous people.
- Hike and camp amid the spectacular Andes Mountains.
- Connect, learn and raise our consciousness.
This sacred exploration includes daily reflection, group discussions and exercises all centered around your full integration as a complete and whole human being. There will also be a healthy dose of physical activity, learning, sightseeing and cultural immersion. And this entire experience will be lead by two experienced life coaches that will help guide you to experience the greatest expression of yourself possible.
If a deeply transformational experience in one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World resonates with you then we wholeheartedly invite you to join us!
- 3 day hike through the famous Lares Trek in the Sacred Valley
- Two experienced life coaches guiding the entire experience
- Life changing plant medicine ceremony during the Winter Solstice
- 3 nights camping in the Andes Mountains
- 10+ hours of in-depth, transformational sessions
- Delicious, expertly prepared local cuisine
- Deep conversations with like-minded men and women
- Daily shamanic ceremonies
- Interaction with local indigenous communities
- Visit to Machu Picchu, one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World
- And so much more!
Who Should Attend
This trip is for you if you are ready to…
- break free of any self-imposed labels, fears or limitations.
- dive deep and inquire into your belief systems
- radically transform your life and the way you relate to those around you.
- lead a more open, authentic and compassionate life
- be around like-minded souls in a supportive, safe and engaging environment.
- have an amazing life changing adventure in one of the most spectacular places on Earth!
*This trip may not be for you if you have any physical limitations that would keep you from completing the hikes. *There will be horses and donkeys available in the event that someone gets injured or becomes overly fatigued during the hike.
- All meals, local transportation, entrance fees and accommodation in 4 star hotels
- Tips for local guides and support team
- Sessions and accompanying material led by two exceptional coaches
- Inspiring conversations
DURING OUR HIKE:
- Experienced tour guides
- Personal shaman who will be with us during the duration of our adventure
- Shamanic plant medicine ceremony
- Daily shamanic ceremonies and blessings
- Local chef/cooking equipment/kitchen tent
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs
- Full meals: 3 Meals per day, tea time each afternoon
- Horses/mules to carry equipment and for emergency purposes
- Two person Igloo tents (new, spacious and comfortable)
- A roll pad mattress
- First-aid kit, including emergency oxygen tank
- Hot water for washing purposes
- Boiled water to fill your personal water bottle
What’s NOT Included
- Roundtrip airfare
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t already have one)- $20
- Air mattress (if desired)- $20
- Hiking equipment- click here for a list of recommended gear
- Souvenir or personal shopping
- Alcohol or additional drinks throughout the day
- Snacks: we recommend bringing nutritional bars, dried fruits, nuts, etc
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (recommended)
Are you ready to step into your full potential?
Carsten Willert Managing Director and Business Coach, Berlin, Germany
Itinerary *Subject to Change
Day 1: Arrive in Cusco
Phase 1: The Introduction
This initial part of the trip is about learning about the history and culture of Peru, the Sacred Valley
Day 2: Cusco to Ollantaytambo Breakfast is at
Day 3: Day Trip to Machu Picchu
This morning we will take a scenic, expedition train to Aguas Calientes, the town at the foot of Macchu Picchu. We will then take a bus directly to Machu Picchu. Once inside Machu
Phase 2: The Exploration
Here we will be exploring the inner and outer terrain, going deep into our connection to ourselves, others and the Earth.
Day 4: Ollantaytambo to Lares (Cochapata)
Breakfast is at 6 AM. At 7, a private transport takes us to the beginning of the Lares trek where we will have a special initiation ceremony with our experienced shaman, Eduardo. During this ceremony, we will be asking for permission from “Pachamama” (Mother Earth) to enter these sacred areas followed by a purification ritual for each participant. At this beautiful location, our cook will prepare lunch. Following lunch, we’ll hike approximately 3 hours to our campsite, Cochapata for an early afternoon arrival. There will be free time before dinner followed by an evening session around a campfire with insightful conversations. Drive: 3hr / Hike Distance: approx 4 mi / Duration: approx 3 hr /Camp Site: Cochapata/ Elevation: 12,500 ft.
Day 5: Lares Trek (Cuncany)
Early wake up call. Our hike that starts at
Day 6: Lares Trek (Perolniyoc)
Our hike will
In the late afternoon we will be partaking in the “Festival of the Tree”, a sacred ceremony to honor those we’ve lost. We will also visit the nearby community of Rayan where we will meet with schoolchildren and deliver the gifts we’ve brought for them. An evening session is also scheduled.
Accommodation: Perolniyoc /Elevation: 12,300/ Hike Distance: 3-4 miles/ Duration: 4 hours
Phase 3: The Transformation
This is where everything comes together- all the learning, insights and healing- to create a truly transformational day…fireworks and all!
Day 7: San Pedro Ceremony During the Winter Solstice
What past participants have considered to be the most powerful part of the trip, this day we will be dedicating to the full transformation and integration of our Beings. On this day we will drink the sacred San Pedro brew, an ancient medicine used for thousands of years as a means to connect to nature and to our higher selves. For dinner, locals will guide us in making Pachamanca, a traditional Andean dish prepared in the ground with hot stones. After dinner we will return to Ollantaytambo and the Tunupa Lodge. Accommodation: Tunupa Lodge /Elevation: 7,000 ft.
Day 8: Return to Cusco (Saturday)
After breakfast we will have our completion session and there may be free time to explore Ollantaytambo prior to our departure to Cusco center or the Cusco airport (we’ll time our departure based on the flight times of the group).
Return transport to Cusco